Now that cold dreary days are over and the birds are chirping, it can only mean one thing: spring is here! If you want to make sure your garden is as bright and cheerful as you are this spring, here are a few gardening and planting tips:
- Clean out your garden: survey your garden and remove debris and unwanted weeds.
- Get your soil ready: revitalize with moisture such as compost, and add the appropriate nutrients to increase plant life.
- Focus on new plants: Although it’s important to get those old plants in order, spring is a great time for planting new plants such as tulips, pansies and even veggies like lettuce and peas.
- Maintenance: Make sure your garden stays beautiful throughout the season by doing things such as mulching, pruning flower shrubs, and considering new flower beds.
Would you like to win this cheerful daffodil from Netflorist? All you have to do is visit their Facebook page and leave a comment here about your Spring tip.
If you use the Facebook post below just make sure you use your email as well so we can contact you about the prize.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition will run for a week. The winner will be announced on the Facebook page, and emailed.
- This competition is open to SA residents only.
- The prize is not transferable.
- If you have won on SA Mom Blogs in the past 3 months you will not be eligible to win this competition