There are a host of prenatal vitamins out there, and it can all be quite confusing the the mom to be, navigating all the options. Obviously you want to do the best for your baby and give them what they need. Chela Preg is a new offering on the market, and in this post we’ll share why this brand is one which grows with your baby, adapting to their needs.
The most noticeable trait about these vitamins is that they come in three trimester packs. That’s because each group of vitamins is uniquely designed to cater for your growing child’s needs every step of the way.
Sometimes it’s frustrating to see a whole list of components on these packs and not have a clue why they are there. Here’s a breakdown on why you would be taking these sets of vitamins and how they would be helping your baby grow in an optimal way.
Your little one is barely a little speck inside you, but already it has a multitude of needs. Chella Preg’s first pack has 25 micronutrients which are working for the optimal growth of not just your fetus, but also your placenta.
- DHA-omega to boost your red blood cells and for the placenta development.
- Extra Vitamin B6 to reduce morning sickness
- Gentle non-constipating chelated iron, Ferrochel, for the formation of extra red blood cells to carry more oxygen in preparation of the baby’s metabolic needs.
- Quatrefolic, a natural 5-MTHF folate form of folic acid, which is better absorbed and essential for spinal chord closure (neural tube development)
- No Vitamin E which is best avoided in the first trimester.
Now it’s time for tissue and organ differentiation and development. This set contains 26 micronutrients.
- Extra DHA-omega to support the baby’s brain and nervous system development.
- Additional calcium for skeletal development.
- Vitamin E, extra vitamin C, choline and zinc for organ and tissue growth.
- More Ferrochel, a gentle non-constipating chelated iron, for the formation of additional red blood cells to carry more oxygen to meet baby’s growing metabolic needs.
All systems go for a rapidly growing baby. 26 micronuritents for maximum micronutrition.
- Maximum calcium for strong bones plus DHA-omega 3 for brain growth and for future heath, immunity and intelligence.
- Extra Ferrochel, a gentle non-constipating chelated iron, for the formation of extra red blood cells to carry more oxygen to meet the growing baby’s high metabolic needs.
- More choline, a nutrient most important in the 3rd trimester for baby’s health and to help prevent diseases later in life.
- Extra zinc, vitamin C and vitamin E to support rapid 3rd trimester cell division and tissue growth, and to reduce the risk of pregnancy complications.
These packs are available at DisChem, Clicks and leading pharmacies. Their recommended sales price is R211,72 (for Trimester 1), R230,68 (for Trimester 2) and 251,22 (for Trimester 3).
Pregnancy already has so many things to think about, at least it’s good to know that the prenatal vitamins will be taken care of with Chela Preg. So you can go back to planning your baby’s arrival.
This post is sponsored by Chela Preg.