We have recently partnered with Nadine from KidsBookClub , she is specifically looking to build relationships with mommy bloggers.
KidsBookClub is a subscription based book club for children aged between 0 and 9 years old. Every month 2 books are handpicked for your child. The books cover a range of topics from activity books to story books.
For only R145pm your children will receive:
- Themed carry bag
- Colouring in sheets (that you can download from the website)
- 2 to 3 magazines for the family to enjoy (Value up to R120) – This will enable you to set a good example for your children by reading with them!
- 2 hand-picked educational/activity books
Which will be delivered directly to your door each and every month. Your subscription will auto renew each month but you can cancel anytime so it’s commitment free!
We are looking for bloggers who are willing to do one (or all) of the following,
- Review the KidsBookClub welcome box/brand before their planned re-launch in Oct/Nov
- Promote KidsBookClub as an affiliate on your blog. (This will enable mommy bloggers to earn an income for all new subscribers that join through them)
- Do a monthly mention of KidsBookClub on their blog and or their Social Media Accounts. KidsBookClub will give a free KidsBookClub book every month for the blogger to keep or to giveaway.
So if you are interested in the above and meet the below requirements,
- Have a child who is between the ages of 0 and 9 years old.
- Actively encourage reading and a love of books.
- Are an active blogger. (You don’t have to blog daily but at least once a week).
- Have at least one active social media account (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc)
Please mail me email@example.com
Nadine is ideally looking for bloggers who are keen to build a lasting relationship as opposed to a once off blog post, so please bare this in mind before you respond.